West Perth Medical Centre has three physiotherapists specialising in a range of treatments, including the osteopathy, cranial sacral therapy, myofascial release, KMI structural integration, pelvic health, continence and erectile function concerns, and other physiotherapy areas.
How to book a physiotherapy appointment
To book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists, please contact us.
Our clinic uses Hicaps billing, offering convenient on-the-spot processing for health fund rebates if you have a valid health fund card. West Perth Medical Centre is registered with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA), Workcover, Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA).
Silvia has been a musculoskeletal physiotherapist in Orthopaedic, Rehabilitation and private practice for over 18 years in Spain and Australia. Her additional training in Osteopathy and Myofascial Release Therapy formed the basis of her holistic approach to treatment. She believes body, mind and emotions are interconnected. Her holistic treatment combines physiotherapy, osteopathy and myofascial release to reduce pain, restore mobility and develop strength.
Her areas of clinical interest include the spine, shoulder, jaw and emotional stress and her treatments include the following:
- Cranial sacral therapy
- Myofascial release
- KMI structural integration.
Nicole has had a special interest in pelvic health and continence since graduating from UNDA in 2008, which lead to a subsequent completion of her Masters of Clinical Physiotherapy (Women’s Health & Continence). Nicole also has a Post-Graduate Certificate of Manual Therapy and a Bachelor of Science (Exercise & Health).
Nicole has expertise treating both men and women with pelvic health and continence concerns using a range of treatment modalities including real-time and therapeutic ultrasound, dry needling, manual therapy and exercise prescription.
Nicole Works at West Perth Medical Centre every Friday, providing physiotherapy for:
- Bowel dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction (including pain)
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Pregnancy and delivery preparation
- Antenatal and postnatal musculoskeletal complaints, such as pelvic girdle pain and abdominal diastasis.
Jo graduated from Curtin University in 1993 and since 2005 has been specialising in Men’s Health Physiotherapy, with a focus on Prostate Cancer, Peyronies Disease, Chronic Pelvic Pain and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. Now completing a PhD at The University of Western Australia (UWA), Jo aims to provide a holistic health service to help improve the quality of life in men of all ages who may be having issues with continence and erectile function. Jo also offers remedy yoga classes at theyogavine.com.au in Perth every Tuesday night; especially tailored for men, however, also open to anyone keen to practice yoga in a safe and therapeutic environment.
Jo works every Monday at West Perth Medical Centre and provides physiotherapy for:
- Pre- and post-prostate cancer surgery rehabilitation
- Overactive bladder, urinary incontinence and dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction – peyronies disease, premature ejaculation
- Chronic pelvic pain, pudendal neuralgia and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Uoga – individual and group classes in Perth and Carine (9203 7070)
- PROST! Inc. – professionally guided exercise training and support to men during prostate cancer treatment – see www.prost.com.au:
- Exercise sessions and support groups for men with prostate cancer
- Six sessions weekly at Subiaco Football Club, Leederville and UWA.
Jo is also available for men’s health workshops and community talks. Please see www.menshealthphysiotherapy.com.au for more details.