West Perth Medical Centre has attached physiotherapists specialising in a range of treatments but specialising in pelvic floor function
How to book a physiotherapy appointment
To book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists, please contact us.
Our clinic uses Hicaps billing, offering convenient on-the-spot processing for health fund rebates if you have a valid health fund card. West Perth Medical Centre is registered with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA), Workcover, Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA).
Jo graduated from Curtin University in 1993 and since 2005 has been specialising in Men’s Health Physiotherapy, with a focus on Prostate Cancer, Peyronies Disease, Chronic Pelvic Pain and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. Now completing a PhD at The University of Western Australia (UWA), Jo aims to provide a holistic health service to help improve the quality of life in men of all ages who may be having issues with continence and erectile function. Jo also offers remedy yoga classes at theyogavine.com.au in Perth every Tuesday night; especially tailored for men, however, also open to anyone keen to practice yoga in a safe and therapeutic environment.
Jo works every Monday at West Perth Medical Centre and provides physiotherapy for:
- Pre- and post-prostate cancer surgery rehabilitation
- Overactive bladder, urinary incontinence and dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction – peyronies disease, premature ejaculation
- Chronic pelvic pain, pudendal neuralgia and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Uoga – individual and group classes in Perth and Carine (9203 7070)
- PROST! Inc. – professionally guided exercise training and support to men during prostate cancer treatment – see www.prost.com.au:
- Exercise sessions and support groups for men with prostate cancer
- Six sessions weekly at Subiaco Football Club, Leederville and UWA.
Jo is also available for men’s health workshops and community talks. Please see www.menshealthphysiotherapy.com.au for more details.